(1) Write a simple POSTCARD – Address it to:
President (for now) Donald J. Trump
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
On YOUR Postcard, make a simple statement about what YOU feel/think/are going to do about the Agenda of Washington. You want him to PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY – No Privatization, or PROTECT MEDICARE – No Vouchers. YOU want him to STOP TRYING TO REPEAL OBAMACARE and RATHER FIX THE PROBLEMS WITH THE ACA or YOU want him to STOP BEING SUCH A DESPICABLE LOUDMOUTH, or STOP WITH THE MISOGYNY. Add your own phrase here. Sign it with your name and zip code and;
Mail it on March 15th, 2017. Millions of others are going to do the same. Imagine the White House post Office when ALL of these postcards descend on them – – chaos!
(2) Same as the Above BUT address it to your Local Congressional Representative. They really do keep track of opinion mail. Follow it up with a phone call checking to see IF they got it. Before you mail be sure to sign it with your Name and ZIP. This is how they track constituents and compile their statistics.
(3) Find and JOIN a local INDIVISIBLE group. There are over 7,000 nationwide and hundreds here in California. Be prepared to show up at your local Congressman’s/Congresswoman’s District Office with questions and statements. Believe me, THIS WILL SHAKE THEIR FOUNDATIONS and YOU WILL BE HEARD.
(4) Donate to Causes that Oppose Trump and the Conservative Agenda. You don’t have to bankrupt yourself here, $5.00, $10.00 from each of us sends the message loud and clear and they, the trumpies, will be watching and fearing that Trump has simply “Awaken a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve” (Japanese Admiral Yamamoto’s statement after the 1941 Pearl Harbor sneak attack which brought America into WWII. His comment proved prophetic).
(5) Use the Indivisible instructions and make a simple phone call to your Representatives office. Choose your words carefully, write a script and stick to it. Be pleasant but be FIRM that you want an answer to your question or a response to your statement.
(6) Join Our Club. Come to our next meeting and let us get a chance to meet you. Let us Help You Help Our Country Get Back To Sanity.